Jardin Tecina - La Gomera
Magnificently positioned on the cliff top above Playa de Santiago beach on the southern coast of La Gomera, Jardin Tecina offers beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding low-level Canarian-styled bungalows with uninterrupted views across the ocean to Tenerife and Mount Teide.
There’s a wide range of leisure and sporting activities including an 18 hole golf course and health club offering various fitness facilities.
The extensive gardens add to the tranquillity of the location and the hotel takes its garden theme seriously with plants and flowers brought in from all over the world and guests can enjoy a weekly guided tour to learn more about the varied flora.
There is a choice of restaurants, a beach club at ocean level and for young guests a children's pool and club.
Spread out and on many different levels, Jardin Tecina is not recommended for those with walking difficulties.
Select program (at a supplement) at Jardin Tecina includes
- Fruit, flowers & cava in room on arrival, daily turn down service, kettle with tea & coffee (replenished daily)
- Serenity spa amenities
- Canapes & glass of cava once per stay (pre dinner)
- Priority table reservation at Club Laurel (max 2 per week)
- Upgrade to Gold Class on the Fred Olsen Express (special lounge, incl. drinks & snacks, priority boarding)
Room Types of Jardin Tecina
- Twin garden view room (max 3)
- Twin comfort side ocean view (max 3)
- Superior twin ocean view (max 3)
- Junior suite (max 3)
- Family duplex (max 3+1 minimum age for child staying is 8 years)
- Superior twin ocean view select program (max 3)
- Twin garden view sole use
- Please note: minimum age for children sharing a family duplex is 8yrs
Reference : CCH